Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Wednesday!

>> Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hope everyone is having a great week! Just a quick post today to share a cute Halloween treat idea. This is very similar to Vicki's nugget box that she showed us on Monday, just on a larger scale. The nugget wraps are just mailing labels that I stamped with the candy corn background from DRS Designs. I stamped them in orange and colored and glittered them. The main image is one of the new Halloween releases from DRS Designs. I colored and embellished it and glued the wrap so that it fit snugly around my box. The box is something I bought at my local scrapbook store. The spiders, bats and pumpkin are die cuts.

Hope you all have a terrific day! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

Cute - love the cuttlebug additions!!! I have to dig that set out before the end of the month!!! Thanks for the reminder!!

Janette said...

very nice Heather and a terrific idea!

Kisa Peters said...

I really like the clear cover! I LOVE that you can see all the candy in side! The spiders are super cute - great job!

SusanBluerobot said...

love this it looks wonderful

Jessica G. said...

Great nugget box and I really like the vibrant colors of your trick-or-treat label!

peata said...

cute treats. great idea.

make a mini
my blog

Anonymous said...

This is darling!! Love your sparkle and I'll need to save those boxes, eh?!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP