Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Christmas is coming!!!

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008

With only 64 days left until Christmas, it is a great time to get a start on your Christmas cards. The holiday/Christmas section of the DRS Designs catalog is absolutely fantastic! They have something for everyone with images ranging from cutesy and whimsical to elegant and religious. You can see them for yourself, HERE. They also have the BEST Christmas sentiments around. You can check them out HERE. Here are some of the Christmas cards I've made in the past few weeks:


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

11 comments:

marywebb said...

Your Christmas Cards are beautiful!!

Dawn said...

Just lovely Heather!I hope I am on your card list!!!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty cards Heather!! The glass on the second card looks so real!! :) Awesome job on all!

Delia said...

I love all your Christmas cards!!!They are all so beautiful!!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful cards -- the touch of sparkle adds such a perfect holiday touch!

Kisa Peters said...

Wonderful cards! WOW! I LOVE the hurricane glass one - gorgeous - well they all are!

Janette said...

all of these are just beautiful Heather- great job!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW!! Thank heavens I don't have to pick a favorite!

Forgetfulone said...

Those are beautiful! If only I could make some half so pretty. I should try!

Etha said...

ohmygosh Heather those are FABULOUS!! you've been one busy stamper :) My fav is the one with the candle in the glass, that looks so freaking real, amazing!!

Paula Barin said...

Just gorgeous! I can't pick a favourite.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP